Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for two International Admission Officers
for our French and Belgian market to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Barcelona.
The main function is to manage the follow up of the language stay organisation (before, during and after their stays) once it has been sold.
Your professional skills
- Processing bookings
- Managing customers’ files
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay
- Invoicing courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment
- Dealing with problems and special requests
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
- Assisting with any special projects or various administrative tasks as assigned
Your personal skills
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is French and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
What we offer you
- You have great communication skills
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
one person 12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position) and one person 6 months fixed term contract
As soon as possible
Place of work:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We cordially inform you that only applications retained for an interview will be contacted.