Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
For our Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Global Marketing Executive
Your mission is to define and fine-tune the regional marketing strategy for 6 of our markets in collaboration with the regional managers on site.
The Global Marketing Executive is also in charge of various large-scale projects aimed at developing the marketing activities of the whole company.
Your technical skills
- Defining and optimising our regional marketing strategy for 7 markets (supervision in the development of marketing plans, budget allocation and follow-up, validation of marketing actions, operational support, optimisation and analyses)
- Operational coordination of marketing actions in collaboration with the Marketing Assistant.
- Participating in the development of marketing activities and managing various projects autonomously (contests, customer surveys, scholarships, events, partnerships, etc.)
- Collaborating on various analyses (customer buying cycle, impact of our special offers, etc.)
- Writing texts, press releases, advertorials and news
- Support during waves of promotional material printing
- Competitive analysis and intelligence
- Updating information on our websites
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
Your soft skills
- With a commercial qualification or equivalent, you have a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position in an international, multicultural environment. A postgraduate degree / qualification in the field of Marketing is an asset
- You have an excellent command of English (oral and written). Native or full proficiency in German is considered a strong asset. Any other language skills are a plus
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office software tools, in particular Excel and advanced formulas
- You are comfortable working with figures and have had the opportunity to manage budgets in the past
- You possess excellent writing skills and can write engaging, compelling texts
- You have extensive experience in project management with a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have an all round profile: proven experience in brand creation, brand activation and online marketing
What we offer you:
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable interacting with many people from various cultures and countries
- You are extremely well organised, thorough and responsible
- You are able to multitask and/or manage several projects at the same time.
- You know how to find solutions for yourself and work autonomously while respecting the guidelines provided
- You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are proactive and have analytical skills
- You like the idea of working with a superior and teams located in other countries
- You are naturally dynamic and enjoy working in a team.
- Having experienced a language travel abroad is a bonus
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
As soon as possible
Type of contract:
12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
If you fit the profile and have the relevant experience for this position, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We kindly inform you that only the applications retained for an interview will be contacted.