Impara l’inglese ad Adelaide
Combina sole, mare e surf con lo studio della lingua imparando l’inglese ad Adelaide! La cosmopolita capitale costiera dell’Australia meridionale è un paradiso in riva a mare e, con un corso d’inglese ad Adelaide, potrai mettere in pratica le tue competenze linguistiche in un ambiente amichevole e rilassato. Durante il tuo viaggio studio ad Adelaide non potrai approfittare solo del sole, ma parteciperai ogni giorno ai numerosi festival, eventi e attrazioni della città!
While often overshadowed by Australia’s bigger cities, Adelaide’s size makes it the perfect location to explore and get in touch with the local culture, and as you learn English in Adelaide you’ll be surrounded by events and activities galore. English courses in Adelaide at our partner schools offer immersive learning environments, located in the heart of the city. Whether you want to explore the Botanic Garden or the events in Victoria Square, you’ll be at the heart of the action as you study English in Adelaide!
Why study English in Adelaide?
- Life in Adelaide is filled with excitement, from the yearly Adelaide Festival or Cheese Festival to exploring Adelaide Zoo or relaxing on Grange Beach, there’s so much to do on an English course in Adelaide!
- Make sure to learn about Aboriginal culture at the South Australian Museum, then experience the flavours of the region at Adelaide Central Market - contact us for more information about living in Adelaide!
- Adelaide is bursting with nature, from the Adelaide Plains to the wildlife of Kangaroo Island, and you’ll explore it all as you study English in Adelaide!
- At Cleland Wildlife Park, you can see koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat, or try the best Shiraz wines in Barossa Valley
- As the state capital of South Australia, Adelaide is a hub for exciting opportunities, where you can go kayaking during the day and catch a cricket or football game at the Adelaide Oval at night!
- While you study English abroad in Adelaide, make sure to hire a bike to fully explore this exciting city, or board a sightseeing cruise along Torrens River
Popular questions about studying English in Adelaide:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Adelaide?